Jonas Club Software’s Management App
Markham, Ontario, Canada: Jonas Club Software, a leading technology solutions provider to the private club industry, will launch its new Management App at next week’s PGA Show.
The App allows Club Executives and Department Managers to have high-level access to the Jonas Club Software system on their mobile and tablet devices.
Visitors to the PGA Show in Orlando (January 23-26) can stop by booth #3629 for a hands-on demo.
“The Management App gives managers the ability to see the latest activities at the club, look up members, view live reports and statistics at a glance, communicate with staff, and keep a count of inventory, all within a few taps on their phones,” said a spokesperson for Jonas, a Full Business Member of the Asian Golf Industry Federation.
The App is designed to help managers improve their workflow and internal communications, and serve members in a timely manner.
The Management App acts as a central hub for quick access to all Jonas Club Software systems. It collects data from all connected services at the club and displays a curated set of information to help managers get the most useful information in the least amount of time.
The Management App features:
- Today’s Agenda: See today’s agenda, including club events, member bookings, member visits, and more.
- Member Profiles: Look up member profiles to view their account data and upcoming bookings.
- Daily Reports: View today’s POS reports and activity statistics, such as bookings, dining reservations, and tee times, in real-time.
- Internal Messaging: Broadcast messages to staff or chat with them one-on-one.
- Inventory Status: Look up items in retail inventory or scan to track item counts.
The Management App will first be released to select clubs and will eventually be made available to all Jonas Club Software clients for free with the implementation of Jonas ARC.
C/O ASIAN GOLF INDUSTRY FEDERATION